Monday 29 July 2013

The First One Is Done

Well our first appointment is done. I was so anxious about it, I didn't sleep well and I cried, oh man did I ever cry. I do however feel much better at the moment. The doctor and nurse were both great and made me feel at ease. I had a quick pelvic exam done and the doc ordered a ton of blood work. Since my period is due any second I will head back there in a few days for CD3 blood work. I will bring in J's sample for his SA at the same time. I will also have an HSG done this cycle. I'm excited that things are moving right away. I hate the thought of waiting a moment longer. I feel like we have some hope again and hope it continues once test results start rolling in. For the first time in months I'm feeling like maybe one day we will have our baby. Someday. So I'm excited to get moving and am crossing my fingers that we aren't knocked over with some nasty test results!

No comments:

Post a Comment