Wednesday 31 July 2013

Randoms

- I haven't cried today. Success!
- it's really nice to have hope again. I'm nervous about getting test results back but I'm feeling pretty good.
- Henry turned into a different dog while we were camping and it is glorious. More to come when I finally get around to writing my post camping post.
- I have tried to write in a journal a few times but could never keep up with it. I wonder why I can keep up with this blog but not a handwritten journal.
- I kept falling asleep in the movie theatre last night. Clearly I am way too old for a 9:40pm movie.
- Back to school commercials when there is still a month of summer vacation to go? Really?
- this morning I thought back to last year at this time when we first started trying. We were so excited and we thought I would be pregnant by 3 months. And here we are, scared and unsure. It's sad.
- I'm "eating the crap" out of the cheesecake J's dad bought for his birthday yesterday. Cheesecake is perfect.
- I'm not doing anything for the rest of the day. Why? I'm having a brutal CD2, I've had 15 massive tubes of blood taken since yesterday morning and my arm is bruised, it's raining, it's summer vacation, I haven't slept well all week, and I'm a grown up and I do what I want.
- Henry farted the other day and it made a sound, which usually doesn't happen. He turned, looked at his butt and just started at it with this very unsure look on his face. I laughed so hard, it killed me.
- I secretly hope my computer breaks down soon. I want something new and exciting.
- I've always said that when my hair starts to go grey I will dye it a deep red colour. I've found 2 in the past 6 months so I'm started to feel like that is enough and I should go and get it coloured. I'm impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment