Wednesday 17 July 2013

Random Wednesday

- I am watching The Price Is Right for the first time in years right now. It just happens that all contestants on this episode are pregnant. It made me pout 
- we don't have central air. We do have 3 window units though, however most of our windows do not work well with window units. So J, being J, came up with a solution. He put the window unit into our spare room, sealed it and did something with the vents that allowed the cool ac air to be sucked in and then distributed throughout the house via the furnace fan. It works incredibly well and I love him and his crazy brain. 
- J took my car to work today and I don't want to drive his truck so I am stuck at home with Henry all day. He is still recovering from his ball chop so I can't go out and play with him and he's still on meds that make him too sleepy to play with so, I will be watching movies all day long and eating lots of crap. 
- I think I am ovulating today. I am at the point that we still try, obviously, but I know that we will likely not be successful even with our wonderful timing. Although I'd be lying if a little part of me didn't think that maybe, just maybe I might be surprised this time. 
- we are leaving for our camping trip in a few days and we have done nothing to prepare for it yet. That's making me anxious. 
- it's been so hot over the last few days. Henry sits in front of the fridge every single time I open it and he refuses to move. 
- we didn't run this morning because we needed to have sex since I'm pretty sure it's o day. Oh well
- buttery popcorn is so amazing. 
- I held my neighbours brand new baby the other day. I really want one of those. 
- I am really starting to think about adopting another dog. I want a friend for Henry and I am so in love with dogs. We would get a smaller dog because Henry adores me and is always all over me and I couldn't handle two big dogs being in my space all the time. I think we will wait for now until we get a plan for our baby journey but I see another dog in our somewhat near future. And now I am going to look at the humane society website to see what little faces are begging me to go pick them up today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment