Wednesday 3 July 2013

Random Wednesday

- We have our first clinic appointment on July 29th. I'm scared but happy that something is going to happen now. I don't feel stuck anymore. 
- We are about to get a crazy thunderstorm. It has been rumbling for the last 45 minutes and the clouds are only above us now. 
- we had a fabulous weekend away. Lots of swimming and boating. It was wonderful. 
- I missed the Henners so much while we were gone. He missed me too. He was anxious while I was gone and could not get enough of me when I got home. I love that guy. 
- all I want to do us eat unhealthy foods right now. 
- J is not home until about 10 tonight. I miss him. 
- I have cried a lot over the last 2 days. Thanks cd1. 
- We are going to my cousins wedding on Saturday and I have no idea what to do with my hair or what shoes to wear. Looks like I need to go shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment