Monday 16 September 2013

Week 7

How far along: 7 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No change

Maternity clothes: nope but I am stocked up with gift cards from my birthday to buy whatever I need to buy when the time comes. 

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: I'm sleeping really well, usually right through the night. I am starting to get some pretty realistic dreams now though, including one about a tornado that left me scared to death. 

Best moment last week: Seeing our tiny little baby for the first time. Although the baby really doesn't look like much at all, it is our baby, we made it, and I adore it. We saw the tiny flickering heartbeat and I at that moment it clued in to me that this is happening for real and I am going to be a mom. I cried. 

Movement: Nope

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing really. The idea of food isn't very appealing but I have no problem when I actually eat. 

Other symptoms: I am tired. Even when I wake up after a full nights sleep, I am tired. My boobs are killing me. They are more than just sore, they feel almost crampy. It's weird. I've also had a few episodes of a shooting pain on my lower right side. I don't like it!

Gender: No guesses yet

Labor signs: no

Belly button - in or out? In, of course

What I miss: Nothing really, life is pretty much normal. 

What I am looking forward to: My next ultrasound on the 24th, telling my grandma about the little one, eating the piece of pie that is in our fridge right now. 

Milestones: The heartbeat. I love that heartbeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment