Monday 30 September 2013

9 Weeks

How far along: 9 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably 38 pounds of water weight

Maternity clothes: Nope

Stretch marks: none

Sleep: I'm so tired all the time. I have zero energy and I sleep like it's my job.

Best moment last week: Ultrasound! It's insane how much baby had grown in two weeks. The heartbeat was strong and beautiful (174) and everything looks great. 


Movement: Nope

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing specific. 

Other symptoms: the tiny bit of nausea has seems to disappear. My boobs are killing me, I'm so tired, and the bloating is unreal. I'm not liking looking fat all the time. I can't wait until I have a real bump!

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: nope

Belly button - in or out? In, of course

What I miss: Ummm, nothing. I'm good.

What I am looking forward to: A real bump!

Milestones:  baby is a fetus now! Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment