Monday 9 September 2013

6 weeks

Since this blog serves mostly as a journal for myself, since I don't think anyone actually keeps up with this, I want to document as much as I can so I have something to look back on through this important part of my life. I've tried writing in a journal before but haven't ever been able to keep up with it. I've had a lot more success with an online format. So althought I have a lot of other things to update (like the awesome reactions our families had to the news), today's post is the start of my weekly pregnancy progression questions. Hopefully I will remember to answer these questions every Monday throughout the next 8 months.



How far along: 6 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Who knows! I have been eating a lot better over the last 2 weeks and aside from my bloated tummy, I feel like I've lost weight because of my new eating habits.

Maternity clothes: Nope. Since I haven't started working yet, I haven't had to wear real clothes yet (things without elastic waist bands) but I think when I do I will have trouble doing things up because I'm so bloated.

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: More often than not I have to pee in the middle of the night and then can't get back to sleep for a few hours. Sometimes I sleep right through the night though, like last night. Yay!

Best moment last week: Since I'm still basking in the excitement of being pregnant, everything was the best last week. I'm really, really, very happy.

Movement: Not for a while.

Food cravings/aversions: Craving savoury foods. I love red onions. Don't really have any aversions.

Gender: No guesses yet

Labor signs: Umm no, not so much

Belly button - in or out? Very much in

What I miss: Sleeping through the night.

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow! I really want to see that heartbeat.

Milestones: Morning sickness has started. 

2 comments:

  1. You do have at least one reader! I used to post on The Bump regularly until sometime around Feb/March, then I stepped away from it because it was just too difficult. Now I mostly just lurk, which is how I discovered your blog.

    Congratulations on the pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for one reader! Thanks for reading.

      Now I will creepily stalk your blog. :)

      Delete