Friday 27 September 2013

8 Weeks

Oh yeah, I forgot that I write a blog....

How far along: 8 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No change

Maternity clothes: I bought a top this week, don't need to wear it yet though.

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: I'm so exhausted and am sleeping like a rock.

Best moment last week: Still being pregnant!

Movement: Nope

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing specific. I couldn't taste bacon the other day which was weird, and sad. 

Other symptoms: I started to get a bit of nausea this week. It's not terrible but still yucky. I feel so sad for people who have bad morning sickness, it must be brutal. I'm exhausted and bloated too.

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: nope

Belly button - in or out? In, of course

What I miss: Not being exhausted all. the. time.

What I am looking forward to: My appointment with my midwife on Tuesday.

Milestones:  still being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment