Friday 17 May 2013

We are banging it out

Well, it's that time again - sex marathon time. We've gotten a lot smarter when it comes to the sex marathon. We are finding it much easier to have a ton of sex if we get it on in the morning rather than the night time. We spent many cycles trying to force sex at the end of the day when we were both tired and just wanted to sleep and it was horrible and made this process worse than it needed to be. I feel bad for thinking of sex this way, but it is so nice to get it out of the way in the morning.

I feel like trying to get pregnant has ruined sex for us. I am so scared of missing my fertile days so we have sex at least every other day from the end of my period until I get crosshairs. That is a lot of sex and it is not always great sex. Once I have ovulated we are so worn out that we don't want to have sex anymore. Then unfortunately by the time we are ready to go again, my period starts. It's sad. I can't wait until sex isn't a chore anymore. But for now, I'm just really happy that that chore is already done for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment