Tuesday 21 May 2013

It Is Time

By the way, "It is time" is probably one of the most quoted movie quotes in this house.

I think today is the day I wait for every month, ovulation day! I got a positive opk yesterday and I usually ovulate the next day. Our timing is great, as long as we get it on today (good thing J's dad is sleeping over...), I have lost a few pounds which is always a good thing, and I have lots of ewcm. Everything is looking good and although everything has been good for at least the last 7 of 9 cycles, I feel good about this cycle. I'm sure I'll be back to my usual hopelessness in a few days but right now for some reason I'm feeling good. I find myself thinking in my head that this is it. This time it will work. I guess we will see.

I feel like something was going on last cycle. I was 3 days late, high temps right up until the day my period started, no pms symptoms at all and then when my period did start I bled significantly more than I ever had before (with lots of huge clots. It was horrible and almost scary.) and had different feeling, intense cramps. I'm happy that I was too scared to test when I was late because now I just don't know if anything was happening and who knows, I may have saved myself from heartbreak. Ignorance is bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment