Wednesday 29 May 2013

Random Day Again

- I'm starting to like running. I like what it is doing to my body even more. Goodbye thunder thighs! This is the first time in a long time that I've felt somewhat good about my body.
- I almost bought my first baby item. In fact, I would have bought it if they had the smallest size. It was a onesie that said "I don't floss". It made me lol right there in the store. There was another one that said "I can't read". I die.
I Don’t Floss Onesie 
- My body is still trying to trick me into being excited. I'm not falling for it this time.
- I love it when Henry snuggles with me.
- J is out this evening. I think I might eat out for dinner.
- J's dad is staying with us a few nights a week for a month. I hate having to put pants on when I get up in the morning. I hate that my usual routines get messed up in the morning and at night time, even if it's slight. I hate having to say good morning to someone else in the morning or making small talk when I don't want to. I'm irrationally annoyed that he uses the washcloth on the bathroom counter that is meant for wiping the mirrors after a shower or wiping water off the wood counter top to clean his face. Ugh, two more weeks.
- I have social anxiety and sometimes I think that I should look into how to deal with it but I don't.
- I feel like J and I are in a rut and I don't like it. We don't do anything anymore. We are trying to save money and every weekend is filled with house stuff. So we literally don't do anything fun. It make me cranky.
- I bought two neon tee shirts and I am obsessed with them.
- I'm starting to get really anxious about our upcoming camping trip. I'm not sure why I agreed to it. Sleeping in a tent does not sound fun.
- We are about to have a thunder storm roll through. I should get in the shower before it hits so that Henry doesn't go crazy but my legs are too tired to move.
- Humidity is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment