Wednesday 8 May 2013

Some Randoms

- We've started running a bunch of mornings a week and I feel great. It's amazing that I can already see a difference in my thunder thighs after about a week. I hope we can keep this up.
- On mornings that we don't run I've been taking Henry out for a long walk first thing in the morning. Best. Idea. Ever. The trail is so quiet in the morning. The air is fresh and there aren't as many bugs which is a huge bonus. It's perfect because now when I get home from work and tired I can just go in the backyard with him and let him run around to burn off some energy.
- We are getting Big Macs for dinner tonight because it is McHappy Day. Yay!
                             Photo: Since 1977, McHappy Day® has raised more than $38 million for children’s charities. With your support on May 8th, helping kids is on the menu. Add McHappy Day to your calendar here and make your meal count:
http://mcdonalds.ca/mchappyday
- 2 fire drills in one day + 23 grade 4's = headache
- I love Old Navy's "Boy Friend Skinny Khakis". I have man calves and typical capri pants stop at the most manly part of my leg and it looks horrible. But these pants are slightly longer and look great and are still light enough for warmer weather. I want more.
- I'm already dreading the sex marathon that we have to start in a week or so.
- The warmer weather makes me happy.
- Henry has allergies. I have to clean his ears every morning and then put allergy drops in the every night. It seems to be working because they aren't itchy, red, or dischargy anymore but it's like an Olympic wrestling match to get the drops in his ears.
- I just hid in the kitchen, away from the windows, because I saw some Jehovah Witnesses walking down from the neighbours driveway. This is what I felt like:

I'm religious and I don't hate on them for what they do, I just really don't want to talk to anyone when I have a make up free face, fresh out of the shower hair, and wearing pajama pants. Actually, I just don't want to talk to anyone ever, regardless of how I look.
- Henry understands what I mean when I point.
- I don't even think about the possibility of getting pregnant anymore. That makes me sad for me.
- I have a short term job right now working afternoons right here in town. I know that I'm not making as much money as I would like to, but it is wonderful to have my mornings off and to work 5 minutes away from home.
- I have to start focusing on the good that I have in my life. I'm too focused on the bad and I don't like how it is effecting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment