Monday 1 April 2013

I started a blog!

I was scared that I would get to this point. The point that we've been trying for a baby long enough that I need another outlet, besides J (my husband), for my thoughts and frustrations. After the first few months of trying I thought that we would get pregnant any time now and I wouldn't keep up with a blog and wouldn't need to write anything so I didn't bother making one. Now, as we start our 8th cycle, I think I'm starting to wear J down with my baby talk, symptom examining, and ugly crying breakdowns. So I hope that I'm able to keep up with writing, that it becomes therapeutic for me, and that it doesn't become too depressing.

Ever since I knew that infertility was a thing I have been terrified that I would have trouble getting pregnant, not because I knew of any preexisting medical problems, just because I worry about everything. Thankfully we still have a number of months before we hit the year mark. So, for now that scary infertility word is far away from me but month after month of BFNs and not knowing what is ahead of us is scary too. I am trying to take it easy for the rest of this journey, trying to remember that we are doing everything that we need to be doing at this point and then hoping for the best. My fingers are crossed that this blog can start to become a "life and pregnancy" blog rather than a "life and trying to get pregnant" blog very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment