Thursday 11 April 2013

A Few Things

There's a few things in my head today
- I wish supply teaching was more consistent. I'd really prefer to work every day.
- I'm looking forward to a long shower today.
- My puppy doesn't smell like a puppy any more, he smells like a dog.
- I eat more cheese than I should.
- I'm really excited to pee on an OPK today.
- I live a very exciting life.
- My hummus addiction has come back.
- I need a cuddle.
- I want to start wearing sandals exclusively now until October but we are getting an ice storm right now.
- I'm in love with my new kitchen and it isn't even finished yet.
- I love bread.
- J is very patient.
- I need to buy new summer shirts. All I really have is plain cotton tee shirts.
- This picture makes me laugh, a lot. It is totally Henry.
- I hate crunchy peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment