Friday 28 June 2013

Wednesday Randoms On Friday

- My smoothies have tasted really yucky over the last few days. What's the deal taste buds?
- We are heading north for the weekend with my sister, brother in law, and her friend. I'm mostly excited to go but I'm seriously dreading leaving my Henners. Here's the thing, we are leaving Saturday afternoon and coming home Monday evening. That is not a long time away from him at all and it bothered me so much that I couldn't fall asleep the other night. I. Am. Nuts.
- I laughed at this until I was in tears last night. It is so J.

- School's out for summer!
- My other sister, brother in law and their two little boys are camping in our backyard this weekend which I think is really cute. We have a pretty large backyard, a fire pit, lots of trees behind us, and live in a little country town. So it does seem like a camping spot and I can definitely see that happening with our future kids, if they will ever exist.
- Please, please, please don't start my period over the weekend Body, PLEASE! Let me enjoy swimming!
- I love a freshly cut lawn.
- I have a weird lady parts ache that is frighteningly similar to what I felt when I had a kidney stone a few years ago. I dislike that.
- I woke up at 3:00am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I finally started to slip back into sleep around 6am, just as J woke up to workout and in doing so he turned on the light in the bedroom,  tossed weights around in the basement, and did his classic weight lifting grunts. Great, thanks. To top it all off a thunder storm rolled through so this little face jumped up to the bed and wouldn't leave me alone. He also threw in a few whines to make sure I knew he meant business.

- I do not understand how people wear white pants. How do they keep them clean all day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment