Wednesday 12 June 2013

Random Wednesday

- Soft oatmeal raisin cookies are the love of my life.
- I have a nasty cold but I still ran this morning. I am proud of myself!
- A smiling lab is a magical thing. Henry looks like this for his entire walk, every time.
- We went to the doctor yesterday to get our referral and I cried in her office. I'm pathetic.
- Kindergarteners are crazy by mid June.
- I have 17 skirts and I actually wear all of them.
- I got a new thermometer and it takes much longer to read my temp. I have fallen back to sleep twice with it in my mouth.
- We are redoing our front porch. I am excited
- I got an iphone (for free). I feel so cool that I finally have a phone that actually works.
- I was irrationally bothered yesterday when the doctor kept telling my things about trying to get pregnant that I already knew.
- I love getting a wedding ring tan on my finger.
- Our 2 year anniversary is coming up. I usually have a plan for something special for J well in advance for any celebration. This year...nothing.
- I have to stop myself from making this whole blog just about how awesome Henry is. I see a post dedicated to my puppy coming very soon.
- I went to the dollar store to pick up some OPKs after work. I bought about 7 of them and the girl at the check out said "Well, I hope you get the answer you're hoping for." I bit my tongue and didn't school her about the difference between OPKs and pregnancy tests.
- When I was researching local fertility clinics I came across one and the picture on their "Get a Referral" page had a picture of a woman, very happily sitting at her computer with a huge smile on her face. I thought to myself that no one who is looking at that referral page is looking that happy as they do it. Clearly they are ugly crying.
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment