Wednesday 19 June 2013

Random Wednesday Again

- I am going to really try to write on here with some more consistency or it will turn into Random Wednesday every post.
- We bought an iPad to replace J's old computer. We kinda love it...a lot...a lot a lot.
- I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today, 4 days earlier than usual. Yesterday I got the most beautiful positive opk. It was like a super model of opks, perfection. We did this cycle up a little differently, somewhat because I wasn't expecting to ovulate this early. We will only end up with o - 1, o and likely o + 1. That's a big difference from what we usually do (basically at least every other day from about cd8 - cd 15, then every day until I get a temp rise). So it would be really nice if in previous months we were depleting his supply and maybe this month will be different. I'm happy that we have done something different this cycle and it is giving me a tiny bit of hope. Swim little Michael Phelps! Swim!                   
                  
                 
- School is almost out. I am excited to be able to get out and run nice and early and still be able to walk Henry early before it's too hot and before the trail is too crowded
- Hot dogs are so good.
- My neighbour is about to have her baby any day now. That makes me sad for me. I have a suspicion that she started trying to get pregnant when she did because she figured out that we were trying. Originally she posted all over Facebook that they were going to start trying for their second in about 6 months (because posting your unprotected sex plans on Facebook is completely normal apparently). She found out we were trying (by ambushing J and saying that I had told her we were trying, even though I didn't tell her. J assumed that I did tell her and confirmed that we were. I hate her.) and a month later she told me she was pregnant. About 2 months ago she complained to me saying that she was so disappointed that I wasn't pregnant yet because she was really hoping that we would be "knocked up at the same time". Ugh.
- My cousin is getting married in a few weeks and I am really excited to go to her wedding. I have no idea what to wear though so I am going shopping today to see if I can find a fabulous dress.
- I hate toothpaste commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment